Platinum Naturals Easycal Calcium Prenatal 120 Softgels
- Maintains calcium levels
- Supports fetal and maternal health
- Helps develop and maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Superior Nutrient Absorption™
During pregnancy, you need calcium for a healthy nervous, muscular and circulatory system, and for strong bones and teeth. For pregnant women, 1000 mg a day are recommended. The average woman gets 500-800 mg daily from food. Prenatal EasyCal Calcium is an effective way to meet your calcium needs.
While multivitamins provide many essential nutrients, calcium is better absorbed when taken separately. This is why we created Prenatal EasyCal Calcium, so you can take your calcium separately from your prenatal multivitamin.
The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium during pregnancy is 1000mg per day. The average woman gets about 500-800mg per day from food. Supplementation ensures you get the calcium you need during pregnancy.
Magnesium, vitamins C and D
Magnesium is needed to better absorb and metabolize calcium, and is also helpful for reducing leg cramps.Vitamin C is a required co-factor for the formation and maturation of collagen and bone formation. High potency omega-3 oils support bone, eye and brain health and the nervous system. Healthy oils also help you absorb the key ingredients.
Superior Nutrient Absorption™
Your body can only benefit from what it absorbs. Prenatal EasyCal Calcium is made with our award-winning Superior Nutrient Absorption™ delivery system: nutrients protected in healthy oils enable your body to absorb more of what it needs throughout the day.
- Calcium: high concentrations of calcium to support your needs and the needs of your developing baby.
- Magnesium: to aid the absorption and metabolism of calcium. Magnesium is also helpful for reducing leg cramping.
- Vitamin D: to maintain the mother’s bone density and optimize the development of the child.
- Vitamin C: to stimulate the cells that build bone, enhance calcium absorption and enhance vitamin D’s effect on bone metabolism.
- Omega-3: high potency omega-3 oils support eye health, brain health and the nervous system. Natural oils also aid the absoprtion of key ingredients.
Caution: Avoid using two (2) hours prior to or until four (4) hours afer taking other medications or iron supplements. (Calcium may inhibit the absorption of iron.)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.