Culturelle Kids! Probiotic Packets 30 Packets
- Helps Keep Kids Healthy
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand†††
- Daily Probiotic
- Helps Support Kids' Immune Systems
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Works Naturally With Your Child's Body
- Dietary Supplement
- No Flavor Added
- Purity & Potency Guarantee
- We Certify That Our Products Meet the Highest Standards of Purity and Potency***
Kids' Probiotics Developed with Science, Trusted by Moms
Culturelle® Kids probiotics contain 100% of the Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) probiotic strain, proven to help reduce occasional tummy troubles – like acute infectious or antibiotic-associated diarrhea – by helping to restore the balance of healthy gut flora in their digestive system. With 5 billion colony forming units of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®), Culturelle® Kids contributes to a natural healthy gut flora, and when taken regularly, it actually helps your child’s digestive system to work better.
Trust your child’s digestive and intestinal health to naturally sourced Culturelle® Kids probiotics – the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.† It’s Trusted. It’s Proven. It Works!
Benefits of Culturelle® Kids Daily Probiotic Packets
- Contains 100% naturally sourced Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) – the #1 most clinically studied probiotic in children and infants††††††
- Provides 5 Billion colony forming units per packet that could promote a favorable gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea
- Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Helps to manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Promotes overall good health
- Easy to take, flavorless powder. Just add to cool food or liquid
- Gluten free
Directions For Use
Appropriate for everyday use to help support gastrointestinal health.
Directions for Children 1 year and older: 1 packet 1-2 times per day
- To help support gastrointestinal health and promote a favorable gut flora, take one (1) packet daily.
- To help manage acute infectious diarrhea and manage or reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea, take one (1) packet in the morning and one (1) packet in the evening, daily. If your child is on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Tear open packet and pour powder into milk, onto yogurt or any cold food or drink. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverages. Culturelle® Kids probiotics can be taken any time of the day.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child has nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product.
Do not use if your child has an immune-compromised condition.
Each packet (1.5g) contains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) (whole cell) – 5 Billion CFU. ATCC 53103
Non-medicinal ingredients: Mannitol, inulin, sucrose, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, and silicon dioxide.