Stokke Xplory Stroller Black Chassis With Brown Handle Brushed Lilac - Black Melange
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Suitable from newborn with the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Suitable for toddlers up to 15kg with the Stokke® Stroller Seat
- Part of a travel system when combined with a car seat
Every inch of our height adjustable stroller is designed to bring your baby closer for bonding and connection. Intuitive design makes Stokke® Xplory® a dream to push. Swivel wheel function provides effortless one hand manoeuvring, even around the tightest city corners. Parent or forward facing with adjustable seat height and seat angle, Stokke® Xplory® offers an almost infinite choice of seating positions to adapt to your family ́s ever-changing needs. It is suitable from birth to 15 kilos. It offers an ultra comfortable carry cot with superior ventilation, a generously padded seat with an extended canopy, and even a sibling solution with the addition of the Stokke® Xplory® Sibling Board. No other stroller brings children and parents together like the Stokke® Xplory®. Don't forget, Stokke® Xplory® can be used as part of a travel system with all Stokke® car seats without the use of adaptors. It may also be used as part of a travel system with car seats from selected manufacturers with the use of Stokke® car seat adaptors.
Ultimate maneuverability of the chassis:
- Lockable swivel front wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Puncture free wheels require no maintenance
- Both handle height and angle can be adjusted for optimal ergonomics for parents of all heights
- Open design with space between the back wheels makes it easy for parents to walk
- Easy one-step foldable chassis
- Detachable shopping bag with carry handle. Can be extended to carry up to 5 kg/11 lbs (32 litres)
- Made of robust, scratch resistant and water repellent fabrics that are easy to wipe clean
Extra comfortable Carry Cot:
- Height adjustable- brings the baby closer to mom and dad
- Superior air ventilation in the base and a breathable mattress made with Sorona fibres
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby
- Extended canopy with visor provides superior ventilation and protection from the elements
- Hinged carry handle for easy access to your baby
- Simple to use release function. Carry cot detaches from chassis with one-hand
- Removable wind cover for extra protection
- Easy access pockets for storage
Ergonomic Stokke Stroller Seat:
- Raises your child higher, promoting eye contact and connection
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- The height adjustable seat can be set at various table heights allowing your baby to join the family at cafés and restaurants
- Hinged seat rail for easy access to your baby
- Softly padded, ergonomic seat with leg support. Includes a depth adjustable baby pad to accommodate even the smallest babies
- Extended canopy with built-in ventilation, also functions as a window to keep an eye on your baby
- Water repellent fabrics with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Stokke offers two car seats that can be used with Stokke strollers without the use of adaptors: The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® and the Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 by BeSafe™
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
- Chassis (Stokke® Xplory® Chassis with leatherette handle, Stokke® Stroller Leatherette hinged rail for seat and carry cot, Stokke® Xplory® Shopping Bag)
- Seat (Stokke® Stroller Seat, Stokke® Stroller Canopy, Stokke® Stroller Visor for Canopy, Stokke® Stroller Seat Baby Pad, Stokke® Stroller Harness Protector)
User Guide (Maintenance):
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, please contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Leatherette, shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.